Tuesday, September 6, 2011

London - The City of Lady Diana,the Princess of Wales

As I write from the city of London on 7th of septemember 2011,the current time out here is 6.15am in the morning and I presume the current time in New-Delhi,India,must be 10.45am in the morning.

Back home in India,the big and powerful dignitaries are enjoying & adorning the Tihar Jail & other Jails of Mother India.
Director Prison Tihar Jail,Mr Niraj,must be having hectic time organising warm reception for these bigwigs.

I strongly feel that "Zero tolerance to corruption,Criminalization in Public life and incompetence shall become the order of the day with the enactment of RTI, Lokpal, Lokayktta,and the impending Electoral reform.
I,Anupam Sinha, as a patriotic Indian feel extremely happy that 'Mother India shall no longer have to feel disgraced because of Corrupt & incompetent Political and bureaucratic infrastructure".

This in turn would create feelings of "Rage and Revenge".I hope good sense would prevail in the interest of Mother India.
Because I have always maintained that "forgiveness is divine and it should come from within the core of heart of an individual and should not be a display of magnanimity.
I strongly feel that if a person gets hurt or wounded by another Individual's thoughtlessness,rejection or deliberate cruelty,the person has two options - either to get even(hit back at the person who has caused the hurt) or to pretend that the person has not been hurt.
Another option.other than these two options could be "to simply forgive".I leave it to the maturity of 'Sensible patriotic Indians to decide the right course of action".

During my travel from the USA to Zurich and now to London,I have realized that "a major chunk of American and European population suffer from mental and neurological disorder".

In fact 40%,approximately more than 165 million people in Europe and America suffer from depression,anxiety, insomnia, and dementia.These kinds of mental & neurological disorder has in fact become huge socio - economic burden for the European and American economy  in today's times of "Global Economic downturn".
As a matter of fact,Mental and Neurological disorder has become the greatest 'Health Challenge" for the American and European economies.
Efforts are being made to develop "State of Art Therapies" to provide cost effective medication to "Common people of America & Europe".

This is Anupam Sinha signing off from London.
Yours Sincerely,
Anupam Sinha
Corporate Human Resource Advisor & Trainer
http://www.mybloganupamsinha.blogspot.com
PAN:ASZPS3289C.
Cell:+919711537496.



1 comment:

Krrish said...

Hi! so u r nt in India
u told me so..........
But really going do not even disclosed to me