Saturday, September 24, 2011

I always asked "My Dad & Mom" " WHY"?

As a toddler I always asked my Dad & Mom

"Why Sun rises in the East and sets in the west,"

"Why River flows down stream,"

"Why Young grow old,"

My Dad & Mom would get irritated and would admonish me"Anupam,you ask too many questions".

Despite that I never stopped asking questions from my Dad & Mom.Later on I asked from my Dad & Mom

"Why People Lie,"
"Why People indulge in deceit,"
"Why People are Selfish,"
"Why People speak ill of others,"

My dad & Mom would get irritated and say,"Anupam,please go to temple and ask these questions from God".

Even God like my Dad & Mom have not been able to answer these questions.However with the passage of time I have acquired enough wisdom to answer these questions.

But the questions which trouble me the most these days are -

"Why people betray their own 'Motherland' ?" !!!!!!!???????????????????????

This is Anupam Sinha signing off.
Yours Sincerely,
Anupam Sinha
Corporate Human Resource Advisor & Trainer
http://www.mybloganupamsinha.blogspot.com
PAN:ASZPS3289C
Cell:+919711537496.
Date:24.09.2011












No comments: